The Outer Worlds Cheats
Whereas The Outer Worlds is designed to offer players quite a lot of agency, cheats are a method for followers to have much more control over their experiences. Certainly, players which might be open to using The Outer Worlds cheats can do issues like give their characters infinite HP and limitless cash, and these modifications can definitely be a number of enjoyable to mess around with. For these players that wish to experience these cheats for themselves, a little bit of instruction could also be known as for.
Earlier than diving into The Outer Worlds cheats, it is very important make clear that they’re solely usable by these followers which might be enjoying on PC. That’s as a result of these cheats depend on coming into console commands, and sadly PS4, Switch, and Xbox One players can not entry the window the place such commands will be enter. As such, console players should beat The Outer Worlds with out the help of any cheats.
The Outer Worlds Cheats
Step one to using cheats in The Outer Worlds is to unlock the developer console, and that may be executed in a wide range of ways. Maybe the best of those ways is to obtain this The Outer Worlds console enabler and extract its contents to an easy-to-find location. When that has been executed, players ought to begin The Outer Worlds, navigate to its main menu, after which run the .exe file that they’ve simply extracted. Now followers can return to the RPG and press ~ to open the developer console.
With the console open, players are able to enter commands into it so as to activate numerous cheats. Here’s a listing of related console commands for The Outer Worlds followers to select from:
The Outer Worlds Cheat Console Commands
- AddCurrency [ENTER VALUE] 1: Add Currency
- PerkPointsAdd [ENTER VALUE]: Add Perk Points
- AddPerkPointsToCompanions [ENTER VALUE]: Add Perk Points to The Outer Worlds Companion
- SetLevel [ENTER VALUE]: Change Level
- SetArmorLevel [ENTER VALUE] 1: Change Armor Level
- SetWeaponLevel [ENTER VALUE] 1: Change Weapon Level
- RpgStatAddModifierDebug [ENTER STAT] [ENTER VALUE]: Add Stat Modifiers
- RpgStatRemoveModifierDebug [ENTER STAT]: Remove Stat Modifiers
- QuestStart [ENTER QUEST NAME]: Start Quest
- QuestComplete [ENTER QUEST NAME]: Complete Quest
- DebugUnlockCompanion [ENTER COMPANION ID]: Unlock Companion
- god: Infinite HP
To notice, there are a number of different console commands that can be utilized in The Outer Worlds, however they’re functionally totally different than the cheats listed above. As examples, players can Switch the sphere of view within the game with “fov [ENTER AMOUNT],” they will unlock a flycam with “toggledebugcamera,” and so they can toggle the HUD with “ShowHUD.” Whereas these console commands is probably not fairly as thrilling because the cheats, some players will nonetheless be happy to place them to make use of on this acclaimed title from Obsidian Leisure.
The Outer Worlds is out now for PC, PS4, Switch, and Xbox One.